Food Service Attendant
We are looking for a competent responsible Food Server to deliver meals to tenants at meal times. Food server responsibilities include final preparation of deliveries; check for accuracy and proper presentation. ensuring our deliveries are delivered in a timely fashion from the kitchen. Ensure premises are according to quality and sanitization standards and assist in cleaning of kitchen after meal times and assisting cook in final preparations. Deliveries must adhere to sanitation, safety and control policies. You need to be quick on your feet and have a polite and friendly attitude. Support other tasks as needed.
- Proven restaurant serving or waitering experience. Attention to cleanliness and safety. Patience and customer-oriented approach. Excellent people skills with a friendly attitude. Responsible and trustworthy. Able to take directions.
- Education : Preferred High School/or relevant previous experience. Credentials (certificates, licenses, memberships, courses, etc.): Workplace Hazardous Materials System ) WHIMIS) Certificate and preferable, Food Safety Certificate.
- Current Criminal Record Check: Criminal Record Check incl. Vulnerable Sector. Languages: Speak English, Read English, Write English.
- Work Setting : Charitable Organization, Not-for-profit Senior Apartment Building. Must be comfortable working within a senior population.
- During this pandemic our dining room and kitchen are completely closed off and staff have all PPE's and guidelines, including staff tracing
- Hillcrest lodge is an equal opportunity employer; committed to recruitment and selection processes and work environment in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontario with Disabilities Act (AODA).