Business Achievement Awards (Event Sponsorship - $800, Award Sponsorship - $200)
These awards provide recognition to companies in Orillia and area who have excelled in business. This is a great opportunity for the business community to join in celebrating the achievements of these recipients. This high-profile event provides excellent promotional opportunities for the sponsors to directly target the event attendees with the following recognitions:
Opportunity for sponsor to present an award
- Sponsor’s logo on promotional material
- Sponsor’s name used in media releases
- Opportunity to distribute sponsor’s promotional material at the event
- Sponsor acknowledged during the event
- Sponsor logo on event programme
The Annual Orillia Perch Festival ($350)
This investment supports an economic impact of 3.5 million dollars in our community during the Perch Festival. Great event for the whole family with adult and kids’ prize categories. The Sponsorship of a Tagged Perch offers the following:
- Listing as a sponsor and area business/service in the Annual Orillia Perch Festival 2019 publication. A run of over 30,000 will be produced. The book is also online. Sponsor listings will include:
- name of business
- address, phone number, email & links
- nature of business
- The publication will be distributed at trade shows, fishing and outdoor stores throughout central Ontario, local accommodations, restaurants, retail stores including Canadian Tire, gas stations, Festival Sponsor outlets, on tourism displays in central Ontario and U.S. border towns.
- Highway exposure displaying your banner (max. 6’x3’ and must be supplied) at the Perch Festival Headquarters in Tudhope Park during the Festival
- An Orillia Perch Festival Poster listing you as an Official Tagged Perch Sponsor can be provided for display at your location.
- Listings as a sponsor including the display of your business cards and/or brochures at trade shows, at Festival displays and at Perch Festival Headquarters at Tudhope Park.
- Mention as an Orillia Perch Festival Tagged Sponsor on rotating radio advertising and on-air promotions.
- If your Tagged Perch is caught you will receive additional coverage in electronic and print media and some lucky angler will win $500!
Port of Orillia Seawall Banners ($400)
Chamber members have the opportunity to display a 3’ high X 5’ wide sign/banner (provided by the sponsor) along the Port of Orillia seawall for the summer season (early May – Thanksgiving weekend). There are a limited number of spaces available for this opportunity.
- Orillia District Chamber of Commerce Santa Claus Parade ($300.) - Band music is an integral aspect of the parade's atmosphere. Your support covers the substantial expense incurred by bringing in these quality musicians. As a sponsor you will receive the following:
- listing as an official band sponsor in press coverage
- listing as an official band sponsor in electronic media
- a 6 ft. by 2 ft. banner with your company name/logo displayed during parade in front of one of the bands (The banner remains the parade property as inventory.)
- listing as band sponsor in post parade T.V. coverage and “Thank-you” publications
Chamber Classic Golf Tournament
- The hole sponsorship fee is $150. Hole Sponsors have their company logo on a hole/green sign as well as in a slide show in the dining room. Sponsors may set up marketing materials at their assigned hole. A sponsor list is also on each golf cart.
- The lunch sponsorship fee is $100. Lunch Sponsors have their company logo on the patio during lunch, on a slide show that plays in the dining room and on the sponsor list displayed on each golf cart.
- Raffle prizes of a minimum $50 value can be dropped off at the Chamber office or brought to Hawk Ridge Golf and Country Club on the day of the tournament. Don’t forget to include your business card so we are able to recognize your company.
Port of Orillia Pirate Party ($500)
In 2018, we started the Port of Orillia Pirate Party with a basic idea to draw boaters and visitors to the Port of Orillia. We could not have done it without the business community. In order to build a great day of music and entertainment, as well as cover the costs of marketing, we are seeking sponsors for the event. Event sponsorship is $500.00. This includes coverage in all promotional materials including the Treasure Map. The success of the day will depend on the budget with which we have to work. Our goal is to have as many visitors come to Orillia for one last blast of summer on the September long weekend.