PORT OF ORILLIA
"Jewel of the Trent"
Port now open for the 2023 boating season!
Reservations are available by phone at 705-326-6314, or in person at the Port office. Phone lines sometimes get busy, so if you experience a busy signal please be patient and keep trying until you get through.
The Port of Orillia is a transient- only facility, meaning we do not offer seasonal dockage rates. For seasonal dockage, please contact one of the many nearby local marinas.
Please note that reservations must be made through the Port at the above phone number during operational season May- October. The Orillia District Chamber of Commerce cannot take reservations for marina slips.
For public parking, boat launches, beaches, or other City recreational amenity inquiries, please contact the City of Orillia.
For information about upcoming events at the Port, visit our festivals and events page.
50 Centennial Drive
Orillia, ON, L3V 4M8
Monitoring VHF Channel 68
Check out the Port Facebook Page
Every summer thousands of boaters dock at the Port of Orillia. For many, we are a destination; for others, a special stop on a voyage through the historic 386 km Trent-Severn Waterway. Our adjacent waterfront parks offer scenic trails, sand beach, picnic areas, and free Saturday and Sunday evening band concerts. The Port is steps away Downtown Orillia with its excellent restaurants, pubs and shopping.
Port of Orillia Services & Local Amenities:
- 220 Fully Serviced Transient Slips
- Boats up to 80 ft. & 5 Ft. Draft
- 30 & 50 Amp Service
- Experienced Dock Staff
- Information Centre
- Private Washrooms/Showers
- Ice & Soft Drinks
- Waterfront Parks, Trails & Boardwalk
- Steps to Downtown Orillia, where you can find excellent restaurants & pubs, grocery, drug & LCBO store, and laundromats & dry cleaners
- Launch Ramp & Fishing Pier
- 30-amp hookup - $1.99/foot plus HST (includes hydro, water, and WIFI)
- 50-amp hookup - $2.15/foot plus HST (includes hydro, water and WIFI)
- Seawall - $1.89/foot plus HST
- $10/stay for Access Card for Facility, non-refundable
Dock Links members stay 2 nights, get the 3rd consecutive night free (information about the Dock Links program is available at https://www.docklinks.ca/.)
Reservations are accepted in person or by telephone (705-326-6314) only. CREDIT CARD REQUIRED.
Cancellations require 48 hours notice (ONE WEEK FOR SPECIAL EVENT AND HOLIDAY WEEKENDS)
Moorage rates apply after 1 hour (3 hours with proof of purchase from a Downtown Orillia merchant).