Port of Orillia - "Jewel of the Trent"
Welcome to the Port of Orillia, “Jewel of the Trent-Severn Waterway”
50 Centennial Drive, Orillia, ON, L3V 4M8
705-326-6314, Monitoring VHF Channel 68
Every summer thousands of boaters dock at the Port of Orillia. For many, we are a destination; for others, a special stop on a voyage through the historic 386 km Trent-Severn Waterway. Our adjacent waterfront parks offer scenic trails, sand beach, picnic areas, and free Saturday and Sunday evening band concerts. The Port is steps away Downtown Orillia with its excellent restaurants, pubs and shopping.
Open from May 10, 2019 until Thanksgiving 2019, the Port of Orillia is a transient marina. For seasonal moorage inquiries click here. (link to member directory – marinas)
- 220 fully serviced transient slips
- 30 & 50 Amp service
- Experienced dock staff
- Private washrooms/showers
- Visitor Information Centre
- Launch ramp & fishing pier
- Waterfront parks, trails, and boardwalk
- 30-amp hookup - $1.75/foot plus HST (includes hydro, water, and WIFI)
- 50-amp hookup - $1.95/foot plus HST (includes hydro, water and WIFI)
- Seawall - $1.60/foot plus HST
*Customer Appreciation Program - Pay for 2 consecutive nights and receive a third consecutive night free. NOT TRANSFERRABLE. CANNOT BE BANKED. SOME RESTRICTIONS APPLY.
*Reservations are accepted in person or by telephone (705-326-6314) only. CREDIT CARD REQUIRED.
* Cancellations require 24 hours notice (ONE WEEK FOR SPECIAL EVENT AND HOLIDAY WEEKENDS)
Moorage rates apply after 1 hour (3 hours with proof of purchase from a Downtown Orillia merchant).
Port of Orillia Events:
Rotary-Lions Funfest – August 2 – 5, 2019