Port of Orillia - "Jewel of the Trent"
Port of Orillia Now Open
COVID precautions are in place and some amenities/ services may not be available in accordance with the provincial reopening plan.
Reservations will be available by phone. Call 705-326-6314 to make a reservation or for more information. Phone lines are very busy, so if you experience a busy signal please be patient and keep trying until you get through.
Please note that reservations must be made through the Port at the above phone number. The Orillia District Chamber of Commerce cannot take reservations for marina slips.
For boat launches, beaches or other City recreational amenity inquiries, please contact the City of Orillia.
Welcome to the Port of Orillia, “Jewel of the Trent-Severn Waterway”
50 Centennial Drive, Orillia, ON, L3V 4M8
705-326-6314, Monitoring VHF Channel 68
Every summer thousands of boaters dock at the Port of Orillia. For many, we are a destination; for others, a special stop on a voyage through the historic 386 km Trent-Severn Waterway. Our adjacent waterfront parks offer scenic trails, sand beach, picnic areas, and free Saturday and Sunday evening band concerts. The Port is steps away Downtown Orillia with its excellent restaurants, pubs and shopping.
The Port of Orillia is now open.
For reservations, call 705-326-6314
The Port of Orillia is a transient marina.
COVID-19 HEALTH AND SAFETY PROTOCOLS WILL BE IN PLACE. PLEASE CHECK BACK FOR UPDATED REGULATIONS:
- ALL VESSELS MUST REPORT TO PORT OF ORILLIA
- ALL GUESTS IN YOUR PARTY MUST BE REGISTERED WITH THE PORT OF ORILLIA
- ONLY GUESTS FROM SAME SOCIAL CIRCLE WILL BE ALLOWED ON A VESSEL WHILE MOORED AT THE PORT OF ORILLIA. YOU MUST COMPLY WITH TRANSPORT CANADA RULES FOR THE SIZE AND RATING OF YOUR VESSEL. WE MAINTAIN THE RIGHT TO RESTRICT GUESTS.
- ALWAYS ADHERE TO PROVINCIAL GATHERING LIMITS AND PUBLIC HEALTH AND SAFETY GUIDELINES.
- DECK CHAIRS, TABLES, AND BBQ’S ARE NOT PERMITTED ON THE DOCKS. HOSES AND ELECTRICAL CORDS ARE NOT TO BE STORED ON THE DOCKS.
- NO ADMITTANCE TO ORILLIA WATERFRONT CENTRE
- ADMITTANCE TO ORILLIA WATERFRONT CENTRE IS LIMITED BOATER SHOWERS (SOME RESTRICTIONS APPLY. SEE STAFF FOR CLARIFICATION) AND THE PUBLIC WASHROOMS. RECOMMENDED BEST PRACTICE IS TO USE THE FACILITIES ON YOUR VESSEL.
- WHEN APPROACHING ANOTHER BOATER OR STAFF, PLEASE WEAR A MASK TO STOP THE SPREAD
- NOISE MUST ALWAYS BE KEPT TO A REASONABLE LEVEL. ALL PERSONS MUST EXERCISE REASONABLE DISCRETION IN THE OPERATION OF NOISE GENERATING EQUIPMENT SO AS NOT TO CAUSE A NUISANCE TO OTHERS. A NOISE CURFEW OF 10:00 P.M. WILL BE STRICTLY ENFORCED IN ACCORDANCE WITH CITY OF ORILLIA BYLAW 1978-310 CHAPTER 938.2.8
STAY SAFE. KEEP OUR STAFF, RESIDENTS AND BUSINESS OWNERS SAFE BY SOCIAL DISTANCING AND PLEASE WEAR A MASK WHEN SHOPPING IN OUR SUNSHINE CITY.
- 220 fully serviced transient slips
- 30 & 50 Amp service
- Experienced dock staff
- Launch ramp & fishing pier
- Waterfront parks, trails, and boardwalk
- 30-amp hookup - $1.79/foot plus HST (includes hydro, water, and WIFI)
- 50-amp hookup - $1.99/foot plus HST (includes hydro, water and WIFI)
- Seawall - $1.69/foot plus HST
Stay 2 nights, 3rd consecutive night free.
Reservations are accepted in person or by telephone (705-326-6314) only. CREDIT CARD REQUIRED.
* Cancellations require 48 hours notice (ONE WEEK FOR SPECIAL EVENT AND HOLIDAY WEEKENDS)
Moorage rates apply after 1 hour (3 hours with proof of purchase from a Downtown Orillia merchant).